Saturday, March 19, 2011

My $4.99 Food Lion Pampers

It's been a good, fun Saturday. After attending a DIGIORNO House Party that a friend hosted, I stopped by Food Lion to try out my mobile Pampers deal. It worked.

The Pampers were $10.99, on sale for the Big Deal sale at  $9.99. I used a $2.00 off Pampers coupon from a P&G Home Mailer and the $3.00 off mobile offer that I blogged about yesterday (FL Mobile Offer Post). My final cost came to $4.99 for 31, size 3 Pampers Baby Dry diapers. To sweeten the deal, a coupon for $3.00 off a $15.00 baby purchase printed out at the register. Yeah!



I usually buy Luvs when I cannot find a deal, but I'm happy when I can get Pampers for a good price. I put them on the little fellow (who seems to want his diaper changed as soon as it is wet-- maybe he'll be easy to potty train) at night and it seems to do the trick. Any diaper suggestions? Any good quality store diapers out there? Please share.

www.littleblogfish.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about Target brand diapers. I'm just too attached to pampers to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried them once, but they didn't see to work too well with boys. This was for the newborn size. But if I get a good deal when it's time to stock up, I'll probably try them again.

    ReplyDelete