Saturday, January 7, 2012

4 Free Chocolate Bars shipped for $4.99 with Vitacost $10 Credit

Free chocolate, oh my! Head over to Vitacost where you can use my referral link to get a $10 credit if you're a new customer. With your credit, you can order four Chocolove Dark Chocolate Bars with Cherries and Almonds and pay just $4.99 for shipping.
They have many other flavors including Dark Chocolate with Almonds and Sea Salt. I got mine today and loved the salty chocolate flavor. Yum! You could also use your credit to buy other products from companies like Burt's Bees, Aveeno, Kiss My Face, and tons more.

Here's my link to get started with your $10 credit: http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralActionId=612000159559

I'll get a credit too, so thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment