Thursday, January 5, 2012

Books I'm Reading in 2012

What to read in 2012--that's the question. Here's my answer. In this post, I'll be listing the books I'm reading this year! Here's to a New Year and hoping that I'll have some ME time to read. The Money Saving Mom's Budget tops off my list.

1. I like Crystal Paine, the Money Saving Mom even though I've never met her! That's saying a lot. Paine's writing on her blog is so engaging and she's got great things to say. So, I'll start the New Year reading the Money Saving Mom's Budget.



icon

2. I read Sara Gruen's Water for Elephants iconin a book club a while ago, and it was one of my favorite books. I just recently saw the movie, but I still love the book more. She can write AND tell a great story. That's what I like in a writer. I plan to read another book by Sara Gruen this year, so I'm looking forward to reading Riding Lessons.

icon
icon



3. Coming soon.... Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment