Friday, February 10, 2012

FREE Valentine's Chocolove Chocolate

Free chocolate for Valentine's, oh my! Head over to Vitacost where you can use my referral link to get a $10 credit if you're a new customer. With your credit, you can order four Chocolove Chocolate Bars  and pay just $4.99 for shipping or add one more bar for an additional .45 cents. Chocolove is on sale this week!

They have many flavors including Dark Chocolate with Almonds and Sea Salt. This is my favorite! I  love the salty chocolate flavor. Yum! You could also use your credit to buy other products from companies like Burt's Bees, Aveeno, Kiss My Face, and tons more.

Here's my link to get started with your $10 credit: http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralActionId=612000159559

I'll get a credit too, so thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment